All sellers want the most for their properties but how do you set
a price or make your home ready for sale?
Setting a Price
Before a price is determined, a Comparative Market Analysis
(CMA) needs to be completed in order to set the best price for you property.
Some factors that affect the selling price of your home include:
Location of the property
Current economic conditions
Supply and demand of the local housing market
Current home prices in the neighborhood
Holly can provide you with a Comparative Market Anaylysis. You can
also visit FastValues.com
to obtain current information regarding your homes worth.
Tips for Selling your Home
- Curb appeal is very important! Make sure that the exterior of your
home is clean and well kept. Paint or wash all exterior surfaces (including
windows and gutters) and make sure that the lawn is neat and trim.
- Wash or Paint the walls. A fresh looking home will sell faster.
- Wash all floors and carpets.
- Keep the bathrooms and kitchen sparkling.
- Keep rooms tidy by clearing out clutter.
- Replace leaking faucets, cracked or chipped ceiling or floor tiles,
and make sure all light fixtures and plates are clean and in good
- Make sure your home smells good.